Friendship is...

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
– C.S. Lewis

Thursday 2 May 2019

A RELATIONSHIP THAT HAS CHANGED

MY FAMILY

A few years ago, when my sister and I were a bit small, we lived in a house with my father and my mother, we had a great time together and with our dogs. But the day came when my father wanted us, he separated from my mother but he kept coming home to take advantage of us. At that time the dogs were dying, nothing was the same.

We had a house in Cullera the 4 of us, where we went to summer every summer When my parents split up, my father kept it. Since then, we would go to another house to spend summer near the other because all our friends were there. We used to see him a few times a week, he asked us how we were doing, how we were doing at school... But little by little that changed over the years. When he saw us he only greeted us from afar and we didn't have any kind of relationship with him. And last year we learned that he sold the house and go out.

Right now for us is a big change, but a change that has come great in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. It's an awesome story. When I was little, like 8 years old, my parents also divorced, but you don't have to let that affect you. I hope you have gotten over it.

    ReplyDelete