Friendship is...

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
– C.S. Lewis

Wednesday 1 May 2019

A RELATIONSHIP THAT HAS CHANGED

                            A RELATIONSHIP THAT HAS CHANGED

When I used to go to primary school, I knew all people in my grade, but i didn't knew all of them as much as I knew my friends. I was in the Spanish class and there was another group wich was "The Valencian class". I didn't get the  chance to get to know them as much.
I  sometimes talked with some other people from The Valencian class, always in schooltrips where I could just have some conversation with them,or tried to go with them in breaktime.

I went to highschool years later, and in second year I decided it would be a great idea to go on the snow trip. I had an amazing time that week, getting lost on the mountain or sleeping at the same hotel room as my  collics; that made me closer to my friends. One of those friends is Lidia, one of the people that belongs to The Valencian class, and one of the people that I almost didn't know. Nowadays she is one of my best friends, we hang out almost everyday, and we have shared a lot of expierencies together.

It's funny how a person you barely  know can really make such an impact in your life once you get to know her.

1 comment:

  1. It's a very beautiful story, and I'm glad for you. It also happened to me in primary school: Sometimes you only know about another people because you watch them every day, but if you try to talk with them, you could enjoy the same things and have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete