Friendship is...

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
– C.S. Lewis

Thursday 2 May 2019

A RELATIONSHIP THAT HAS CHANGED


A few years ago I went to Malta to learn some English, it was amazing and I did a lot of friends. Especially three girls called just like me. Two were from the same school and they knew each other, but the four of us were practically inseparable. 

At first, we were best friends and I trusted them from the first night we saw in an activity. The month passed very quickly, and we shared all the moments, the stories were incredible because of them and I really enjoyed that summer. 

As soon as we returned home we talked every day. But we were in different cities, so the contact was getting lost. We all have our normal life back after that new experience and as much as we miss each other we can not hang out the four of us. 

We stayed in Malta for a very long time spending every single moment together. It has been inevitable to stop talking. But even if we don't talk now, we'll always remember those days having a good time.
This relationship has changed, but we still know about our lives and I can count on them every time I need. 



2 comments:

  1. It's a very nice story, and the important thing is that you'll always remember the experience with them. I also think that it's very curious and weird that they are called like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the story is quite interesting! You have to know that real relationships are so strong and because of that they will never broke. But is also important to keep the contact with the people that you love.

    ReplyDelete